With the steadily increasing integration and packaging density of circuit carriers, the demands on PCBs and their complexity are growing continuously. To gain space, vias can be filled and thus reused as landing pads.
Whether electrically or thermally conductive paste or copper, VARIOPRINT has the appropriate technologies to fill buried vias and microvias. The plugging process is a cost-effective way to close vias.
The newly installed plugging system and the the via-filling process in our new electroplating facility guarantee full flexibility to our customers in design issues.
Current status VARIOPRINT
- Plugging of vias of 0.5 to 3.5 mm
- Plugging of blind vias with aspect ratio of 1:1
- Selective Plugging
- Plugging of special drilling diameters available on request
- Plugging to order
In construction at VARIOPRINT
- Plugging with thermal management paste
- Plugging with silver paste